Are you ready for a new living experience? Eager to live a life where convenience is at your front door and luxury awaits behind it? Step into The DeSOTA and meet the building where your dream apartment becomes a reality!
1. Who is who in the DeSOTA building?
- Laura is our property manager; you can always find her with a smile on her face!
- Gina is one of the leasing agents and prides herself in customer service.
- Marcel is the Maintenance Supervisor and is very focused and on top of things!
2. What is your favorite part about the building?
“My favorite part of the building is the entrance; it’s elegant, but also welcoming! When the light hits the building just in the right way, it casts a rainbow on the windows.” – Gina
3. What is your favorite feature about the apartments?
“Love the well thought out open floor plan.” – Gina
“The wine cooler. It’s such a unique apartment appliance, and everyone that comes through loves them!”- Laura
4. What makes The DeSOTA community unique?
“Its uniqueness starts from the outside in. Its exterior design fits well with the artsy feeling of downtown Sarasota.” – Gina
“The salt water pool and dog run on the 4th floor, and dog stations on the ground level.” – Laura
5. Are there any exciting community events you have planned for the coming months?
“Yes, the building opens August 25th!” – Laura
6. Can you tell us a little bit about the neighborhood?
“Downtown living with its 97% walkability rating, shopping at St. Armands and the numerous local boutiques, the bay to the west and marinas within walking distance of the property!” – Gina
“The neighborhood has everything a person who lives there can ask for. It has restaurants, grocery stores, breweries, yoga studios, spas, hair salons, and a marina across the street that you can rent paddle boards or jet skies. There is also an excellent library across the street and the Ringling Brothers museum down the street – so much to do and see! “ – Laura
7. Where is your favorite place to get coffee in the neighborhood?
“Kahwa coffee shop, with its friendly staff!” – Gina
8. What is the best brunch spot in the neighborhood and how far away is it?
“First watch. It’s only about three blocks away! “- Laura
“Ritz Carlton.” – Gina
9. What is your favorite hidden gem in the neighborhood?
“The Saturday Morning market on Main St – it’s the perfect spot to enjoy fresh flowers and delicious veggies!” – Gina
“The water across the street. You can walk across the street and watch the boats come in or walk along the edge of the water.” – Laura
Have we piqued your interest? If you’re in the neighborhood be sure to stop by and say hi – we’d love to show you around. You can also take a virtual tour of our luxury apartment homes online or give us a call at (941) 328-2400.
Hope to see you soon!